MediVisuals® has an immediate position open for an experienced full-time Medical Illustrator and Animator to join our production team! For over thirty years, MediVisuals, Inc. is one of the nation’s largest medical demonstrative evidence provider. Because of increased demand for illustrations and animations, we are seeking an experienced and motivated medical illustrator and animator to create professional and effective exhibits. The exhibits are primarily used to demonstrate issues and events involved in all phases of personal injury and medical malpractice litigation.
Ideal Candidate: One who is comfortable working with a team to create high-quality products in a customer focused environment.
- Master’s Degree in Medical Illustration from an accredited program is desired but not required.
- 5+ Years of experience in medical illustration/animation preferred.
- Experience with illustrating personal injury and medical malpractice cases.
- Strong drawing and rendering skills.
- 2-D and 3-D animation experience is required.
- Ability to conceptualize complex medical processes.
- Ability to work effectively under deadline-driven schedules.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Positive attitude.
- Good work ethic.
- Ability to be trained in our Richmond office for short term periods during onboarding.
- MediVisuals will support relocation of candidate to Richmond, Va. Should the candidate desire relocation.
MediVisuals offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
Base Salary & Profit Sharing (~$100K to $140K), Company paid Health, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance for employee, 401K plan with Match, 125 Plan, HSA options, Paid Holidays, Vacation and Medical/Family leave.
For more information, please visit our website
Qualified applicants should provide resume, portfolio, and references to:
Kay Congdon, Human Resources Director
2008 Libbie Avenue
Richmond, VA 23226
Please submit resume, portfolio, references and expressions of employment interest in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.