Trial Presentation & Litigation Support
MediVisuals participates at any level of involvement you need throughout the trial preparation and litigation process. We offer professional setup & operation, in-trial on-the-fly graphic creation, and more. Please contact MediVisuals for more information.
How Does It Work?
- A MediVisuals Trial Presentation Team member will meet, Zoom, or call you to discuss the case, make any recommendations, figure out various logistics of the trial, and collect physical or digital files to be displayed including all documents, photos, videos, depositions, etc.
- All files will be digitized if not already, uploaded to the trial presentation program, and coded with a callout number.
- An indexed trial book showing all files and corresponding callout number will be created.
- During trial, indicate the callout number, and the operator will display the file on the screen(s).
- MediVisuals will provide the necessary equipment with back-ups. They will also contact the courthouse to obtain the permission to bring and use the equipment in trial. They can also set up a war room for the attorney(s) and operator to prepare for the next day in court.