- Association of Medical Illustrators (AMI) Professional Member since 2023
- Augusta University, 2021-2023
- Master of Science in Medical Illustration
- University of Georgia, 2017-2021
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Scientific Illustration
Zoë joined the MediVisuals® team in 2023 as a staff Medical Illustrator after earning her Master’s of Science in Medical Illustration at Augusta University. Prior to that, she studied Scientific Illustration at the University of Georgia in the Honors Program. Zoë is driven to educate medical professionals and the public through her visual storytelling and is actively utilizing her work to envision the continuously evolving world.
Zoë loves cats, the beach, and the color pink. She hopes to one day own lots of Ragdoll kittens and become a true crazy cat lady.